CITY TOWER – everything close at hand
10 minutes’ ride to the centre and direct connection to the highway
The modern CITY TOWER is a landmark on Prague’s Pankrác Plains. Bus, tram and metro stops (namely Pankrác Station of metro line C) can be found within close reach of the CITY TOWER. If you take any of these means of transport, you will be in the historical centre of Prague within 10 minutes.
The CITY TOWER is directly connected to the North-South highway and the Prague Ring Road. A new city centre is being created on the Pankrác Plains, . The Arkády shopping mall is located just a few steps from the CITY TOWER boasting a wide range of goods, as well as hotels, a conference centre, cafés and restaurants.
The following is available directly inside the CITY TOWER building:
- Prestigious entrance lobby with a reception desk and the Aspretto café on the ground floor
- Sodexo catering facility for tenants on the 2nd floor
- Aureole VIP restaurant and CITY CONGRESS conference spaces with a panoramic view on the 27th floor
- 800 parking spaces
- Car wash
- Parking place for visitors
Just a few steps from the building you can utilize the following:
- Bus, tram and metro stops (namely Pankrác Station on metro line C) – just 10 minutes’ ride to the centre
- Arkády shopping mall
- Hotels, restaurants, cafés, confectioneries and shops
- Direct connection to the North-South highway
Find out more about the ERBIA CONGRESS CENTRUM and visit the photo gallery of the CITY TOWER.
Request a tour to find out more.
Michaela Čálková from Advisory & Transaction Services - Office is looking forward to seeing you.
Contact: CBRE s.r.o., Palladium, nám. Republiky 1a, 110 00 Praha 1
Tel.: +420 725 779 655, e-mail: email@example.com