Read a few interesting facts and some data about the CITY TOWER.
Interesting facts about the CITY TOWER
- 18 KONE lifts travelling at a speed of up to 6 metres per second, which are the fastest lifts in the Czech Republic. The maximum travel height is 113.55 m
- 2,115 tons of load-carrying steel structures
- 35,800 m2 of plasterboard
- 36,350 m2 of mineral suspended soffits
- 44,000 m2 of office area
- 39,300 m2 of raised floors
- 957 internal doors
- 30,530 m2 of glazed façade
- 9,590 fire sprinklers
- 808 parking spaces
- own car wash
- restaurant with a view and a conference centre on the 27th floor
- In the past, the CITY TOWER was the target of runners running up the stairs within the framework of Run-Up races, which are known all over the world – in the U.S.A., Asia and Europe. The most famous Run-Up races are held in New York (Empire State Building) and Taipei (Tower 101).
Have a look at the photo gallery of the CITY TOWER.
Look what equipment is currently available to tenants in the CITY TOWER.